Thursday, February 25, 2010

Scarf Love

I have a scarf crocheting addiction. I mean, who wouldn't? By mixing up different colors and yarn weights with different patterns you can get a lot of variety and flair, and the satisfaction and sense of accomplishment comes quickly. And since they are so quick to make, I don't usually have to add them to my pile of unfinished projects, which is always a relief. (I'll have to post about that sometime and let me tell you, it will be one loooong post.)


This scarf is incredibly long but can be made from one skein of yarn. The pattern is simple and easy to follow. It's from this book:


I love this book and have had good success with all the patterns that I've tried so far. In fact, right now I'm making a pair of wrist warmers (trying to break away from the scarves for a while, you know). The patterns are so fun and funky!

1 comment:

  1. Love the scarf! I have never tried to crochet...at least not yet!

    ReplyDelete