Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm a Barefoot Blogger!

Woo hoo! I'm now a Barefoot Blogger.


Barefoot Bloggers is an online community for those who love Ina Garten, also known as the Barefoot Contessa, on Food Network. The group makes two BC recipes per month and posts about them on a specified date. I love love love her recipes and have always had pretty good success with them so a while back I requested to join the group. I mistakenly thought that I would get an email confirmation so I'm not sure exactly when I was added but I just checked the site this morning and my blog was on the participant list.

The posting for yesterday was supposed to be Raisin Pecan Oatmeal Cookies. I have all the ingredients so I'm going to whip up a batch after I run some errands and hopefully have a posting up by this evening.

Check back soon to see how they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment